Come be a part of an organization that is making things happen! JSI specializes in metal fabricators that specialize in the design and fabrication of Ground Support Equipment for the Aviation industry. We are seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer who will be responsible for leading our team of engineers and designers as they design the specialized equipment for our awesome customers. The ideal individual is knowledgeable in mechanical engineering and can provide directions and technical instruction to a group of individuals to deliver the highest quality products on time while adhering to our company’s mission and vision. We have an awesome benefits package that includes generous PTO along with floating holidays and 13 paid holidays annually. There is room for growth here at JSI as we promote training to enhance the skills of our employees.
- 9/80 schedule which means every other Friday off!
- Participate in design, development, and verification activities.
- Maintain product schedules.
- Develop the 3D parametric design of products using drafting tools or computer-assisted design (CAD) such as SolidWorks for JSI product needs; Prepare technical drawings showing part, assembly, and installation detail of a wide variety of mechanical devices IAW ASME standards;
- Aid engineers in Conception to Delivery, ensuring that each detail is complete and accurate, IAW with the customer Specifications and requirements;
- Support on-site installations, including installation drawings as well as troubleshooting issues that might arise; either on-site or remotely.
- Create Bills of Material (BOMs) for individual programs/projects;
- Design of weldments, fixtures, and tooling
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- Solidworks PDM is a requirement.
- Manufacturing experience
- Prefer aluminum and steel design
- OSHA knowledge
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $50,000.00 – $500,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 13 paid holidays
- 10 years
Join our team and take us and yourself to new heights in your career!
We look forward to your resume!
To apply for this job please visit jsimetalfabrication.com.