The highly competitive pharmaceutical industry requires metal fabrication for a variety of purposes, including research and development.
Pharmaceutical metal fabrication has specific requirements. For example, this sector usually uses 304 stainless steel, or 316 stainless steel when a project needs extra corrosion resistance. The pharmaceutical metal fabricators at JSI Metal Fabrication have extensive experience working with these kinds of stainless steel and other materials.
The pharmaceutical industry also may require lot traceability, material tracking and significant flexibility for custom projects. JSI Metal Fabrication can handle all your pharmaceutical custom metal fabrication projects on time and on budget. Among metal fabrication companies, we stand out for our commitment to quality and customer service.
Pharmaceutical Metal Fabrication Services
Pharmaceutical customers turn to JSI Metal Fabrication for:
- Components fabrication: Our stainless steel fabrication services can create just about any parts or components for your pharmaceutical facility.
- Equipment fabrication: JSI Metal Fabrication can design precision equipment for your labs or pharmaceutical facilities.
- Precision cutting: We can create the specific parts for your newest projects.
- Contract manufacturing: If your pharmaceutical company already has assembly drawings or instructions, we can help with one-off projects or large-scale production.
Services We Offer
Pharmaceutical companies turn to JSI Metal Fabrication for our range of services, including:
- Custom manufacturing
- Precision cutting
- Metal bending
- CNC machining
- Build to print
Why Choose JSI Metal Fabrication?
There’s a lot riding on your pharmaceutical metal fabrication project. Perfection is vital to ensure the safety of patients and customers. Here’s why you should trust JSI Metal Fabrication for your most demanding projects:
- Zero defects approach: We carefully check our work before completing your project, reducing the risk of errors. Our pharmaceutical partners appreciate our strict quality control protocols because of the quality we deliver.
- Quick turn-arounds: Our flexible process allows us to produce high-quality work with on-time delivery.
- Flexibility: Our top-of-the-line welding machines, CNC milling machines, CNC plate cutters and other equipment are ready to take on various complex and precision projects.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction: We provide ongoing customer support. When you need to contact us or have questions, we’re here to help.
- Years of experience: Our welders are certified by the American Welding Society and we’re a member of the FMA (Fabrication Manufacturing Association). In addition, our team has more than 87 years of combined experience.
Request a Quote
Whether you’re already familiar with metal fabrication and can use terms like STEP-File and SOLIDWORKS or you have no background in this area, JSI Metal Fabrication can help. We make metal fabrication easy with faster turnaround times and quicker response times. Trust us for the next big project at your pharmaceutical company.
Get a quote today and find out more about working with JSI Metal Fabrication.