Website JETechnology Solutions, Inc.
The Experts in Fall Protection
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Reviews and process purchase orders
- Manage and lead members of the purchasing and logistics team
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Build and maintains relationships with vendors.
- Selects prospective vendors and negotiates contracts
- Evaluates vendors based on quality, timeliness, and price.
- Schedule deliveries and ensures timely fulfillment of orders.
- Researches and evaluates vendors to compare pricing and services.
- Coordinates with fellow managers to monitor inventory and determine supply needs.
- Ensures quality of procured items and addresses problems when they arise.
- Keeps up with trends in procurement.
- Stays current with purchasing technology trends and oversees purchase and implementation, as necessary
- Direct involvement with manufacturing and material requirements to ensure a consistent flow of materials to support production
- Develop inventory controls to identify demands
- Works with inventory and makes adjustments as necessary
- Maintains cycle counts
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Research and analytical skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail. Education, Experience, and Licensing
- Bachelor’s degree: Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration preferred
- CPP (Certified Purchasing Professional) Certificate a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment as a purchasing manager and leadership roles
- Experience using procurement Epicor Live software and databases.
- Experience in cost accounting and manufacturing
- SAP Business 1 experience preferred
- Experience using procurement software and databases.
- Supervisory experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Thorough understanding of international business and logistics terms and processes including the following: Commercial invoice, packing list, bill of lading, certificate of origin, letter of credit document requirements
- Experience with application of landed costs including the following: freight costs, duties and fees, impact on material costs, and payments to a freight forwarder, customs agents, and local carriers
- Ability and experience to solve problems
- Fast pace and fast-growing working environment
Compensation is based on a person’s experience and fair market values.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit jsimetalfabrication.com.