Website JETechnology Solutions, Inc.
The Experts in Fall Protection
JETechnology Solutions, Inc., a designer, and manufacturer of Aircraft Ground Equipment is seeking talented, Mechanical Assemblers to join our production department. As a Mechanical Assembler, you will be a vital member of our production team that manufactures our custom Aircraft Ground Support Equipment.
Hours: 6:00 am until 6:30 pm. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
The chosen candidate will assemble/fabricate electrical/mechanical parts, pieces, or products using various tools and equipment according to required specifications in a specific production line area in a manufacturing organization.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written — instructions or procedures to assemble equipment and products accurately
- Maintain productivity as determined by management
- Utilize handheld tools such as cordless drills, ratchets, sockets, heat guns, etc.
- Maintain inventory of products in workstations
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes-
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit jsimetalfabrication.com.