Website JETechnology Solutions, Inc.
The Experts in Fall Protection
The Account Manager is responsible for lead generation, building a pipeline of quality prospects, and quoting. In executing this role, the Account Manager works across industries to plan, price, and bid jobs that involve our aircraft ground support equipment and other metal fabricated products. The ideal candidate will be energetic, outgoing, personable, and have the proven ability to build sales relationships. The ideal candidate should have an understanding of a consultative selling process and has a passion for building relationships, providing value and insight to the prospect at every step and interaction. The Account Manager will be handling all aspects of a deal from discovery to closing. Get the chance to really make an impact in a fast-growing company. This is a critical role supporting all facets of the CEO’s job in capturing new business at the best margin, achieving key strategic targets, and developing relationships with customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential and existing customers.
- Use sales and negotiation skills to meet sales & gross margin quotas established by management.
- Solicits new accounts, builds rapport, provides technical information and explanations, and prepares quotations.
- Edit and maintain territory CRM information of accounts, contacts, and quoted opportunities.
- Respond to customer inquiries concerning products, their uses, pricing, and lead times, and apply knowledge of product features to match customer needs
- Respond to telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verify and enter information.
- Identify and locate new customers through various methods, including trade shows, networking, cold calls, and any other means.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Assist with resolving customer satisfaction issues related to production, shipping, and post-sale activities.
- Interface with a diverse customer base comprised of business owners, procurement officers, distributors, and members of the general public.
- Submit a customer satisfaction survey to each customer and maintain an average of 95% satisfaction rating
- Provide guidance to our marketing team on the future of our industries and how JSI can communicate and educate the industries
- Assist in creating marketing campaigns including literature, web content, and other marketing material
- Assist in promoting the company, its products, and its employees through social media including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.
- Host regular customer and industry visits at JSI’s facility in order to promote JSI’s products and services
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Education & Work Experience
- Must possess a minimum of an Associate’s degree OR have at least 3+ years of overall experience working in an Account Manager role
- Preferred minimum of 3+ years of experience working in a manufacturing environment, but not required
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years working in a customer relations capacity
- Charismatic, high energy, ability to listen, and show patience
- Ability to deal with different types of people and be a team player
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Superior communication skills are required for frequent interaction with suppliers, customers, team members, and management.
- High attention to detail and critical information.
- Ability to quickly research and study complex information and drawings, as needed.
To apply for this job please visit jsimetalfabrication.com.